Although there are thousands of ways on how to get money online using advertisement is the easiest one but it is not that so easy as you may think.
For long I have been dreaming to use AdSense on my blog because I read many articles online and I realized that all of the authors don’t end up the article without mentioning Google AdSense and I was really interested.
I submitted my blog for review after good eight (8) days I got Email from Google AdSense Team saying that my application is disapproved and the email body contains “Your Blog doesn’t have good user experience”.
I just checked my blog and ask myself what do they really mean? My blog has good design, it has easy navigation, there is traffic and also my blog is writing in English what else do I need to get Google AdSense approval? Why did the refuse to approved my Blog? That’s the questions that are flowing on my mind.
I decided to make some research on the internet and I realized that there are some things you need to do before applying to Google AdSense that I haven’t know before which leads to my rejection almost 23 times, however, I never give up I keep on trying and at last on my 24 submissions I got accepted after checking out Google AdSense approval process.
What I am trying to point out here is that never give up! Never! Google AdSense is very strict when it comes to approving a new application.
Everyone is trying to get AdSense approval so the try to make the process very hard. And also, never keep in mind that you will fool Google AdSense Team before or after the approval than even trying; most of the people that work in Google Company are smarter than you or me so there is no test for smartness.
You can get a lot of money today using Google AdSense but when they find out any suspicious activity you engaged your self that is not accepted or you break one of their policy then the will easily click on one simple button that will get down all your hard work.
They don’t consider who you are or how much you gain as far as you break there policy then you have to pay for it by getting your account banned and ones your account is banned you can’t create another account with the same details, it is always recommended that you should keep on checking Google AdSense Policy page as the change it from time to time.
The Fast 7 AdSense Tips To Earn More In 2019
I will list out and briefly explain some of the headings you need to consider in order to earn more revenue with your AdSense. You could make a search on each of them if you are interested to learn more.
- Choose ads colors that match with the background of your blog.
- Make sure you choose the right banner ads for different locations on the page.
- For new bloggers, it is necessary that you concentrate on a particular Niche.
- Improve on your keywords.
- Write new contents every day.
- Increase your blog Speed.
- Increase the number of ads on a page.
- Choose ads colors that match with the background of your blog: Your blog is not a fashion room or a fish market you have to stick with some few colors that you think your blog will look better don’t just add any color to your blog that comes to your eye, use at least two to three colors, this will make your blog looks professionally and also makes you a professional. And make sure that your ads are matched with your blog background this will really increase your conversion.
- Make sure you choose the right banner ads for different locations on the page: Don’t just add any banner that comes up into your mind, make sure to check and add appropriate banner into a location that it seems to be good to your blog and also will be friendly to your visitors.
- For new bloggers, it is necessary that you concentrate on a particular Niche: Most of the new bloggers try to add anything that seems to be helpful to the people yes of course it is a good idea but at least you should try and stick with a single niche this will help your visitors understand where you are heading to and it also helps google crawlers understand your niche and rank you better.
- Improve on your keywords: Most of the search engines update their algorithms from time to time to provide better search results to their users, you are advised that you should always be using long term keywords than short term keywords in your content this will enable you to get high ranking, CPC and high CPC increases earning.
- Write new contents everyday: This step is a must and not a suggestion. Updating your blog regularly not only keeps your blog more interesting to readers, but it also gives your blog fresh content on a day to day making it more attractive to search engines.
Not updating your blog on an infrequent holiday or one day here and there is comprehensible to most, but missing days at a time or weeks is unacceptable and will most likely result in your blog being unsuccessful. To keep your blog traffic and retain your visitors interest it is a must to update your blog daily with multiple entries and use this keyword strategy.
You should try to update your blog everyday with at least 3 or more daily entries or at least five times a week if you are engaged in some other things. The best way to accomplish this is to set aside 1-2 hours a day for tending to your blog and adding new entries. It may even be wise to schedule a set time which you dedicate to your blog each day.
Give yourself work hours and treat your blog as a job, what happens if you don’t come to work for days or weeks…you lose money or worse you get fired! Same applies here…if you don’t update your blog for days or weeks you’ll lose hug visitors.
- Increase your blog Speed: Nobody likes slow things; the slow blog will cheer your visitors and it will also have a harmful effect on your rankings try and make your blog load faster as you can approximately 3 – 4 seconds.
- Increase the number of ads on a page: It may sound somehow but it will definitely have an impact on you, try and increase the number of ads on your page but at most three ad blocks per page more than this number may lead to a serious problem.
- Increase Blog Traffic: It’s not a secret. You must have real traffic to profit from blogs. There are several many ways to build traffic. Some include: Paid or free advertising, viral marketing, search engine marketing and RSS/XML feeds. You should always use your blog URL address in the signature of your email, forum discussions, message boards, or any other communication media that you use.
You should also submit your blog URL address to search engines and blog directories like Google, Yandex and Bing.
You should submit your RSS/XML URL feed to blog ping services like Technorati, Ping-O-Matic, and Blog digger.
You should also confidently share your blog link with family, friends, co-workers, associates, and business professionals when it relates.
These are the fastest eight (8) AdSense tips to earn more in 2019? Do you know other tips that you think will be helpful kindly let us know in the comment section below and if you found this post helpfully kindly share with your lovely ones. Thanks, and happy earning!