An up-and-coming Montreal SEO agency shares three sure-fire tips for any business or individual hoping to succeed online.
1. Leverage Blogger Outreach
Blogger outreach is one of the most authentic and most powerful ways to get the word out about your work or product.
Bloggers are the lifeblood of the digital ecosystem and, once you can leverage that, everything else becomes easy.
- Your target audience will get acquainted with your work, even if they have never come in contact with your or your business before.
- You gain instant recognition because people will hear about what you have to offer from the mouth of someone they trust. Don’t underestimate the power of peer-to-peer recommendations to drive sales through the roof.
- Search engines don your website with higher authority points as it is referenced on more and more blogs, and this leads to higher rankings and more exposure to buyers.
- You can become an influencer and trusted authority in your niche or specific industry on the strength of the nods you receive from other voices in your space of operation.
Unleashing the power of blogger outreach takes some time and shrewd planning but the rewards are well worth it.
2. Juice Up Your SEO
An overwhelming majority of consumers — about 92 percent — will do a search online for a product before ever stepping out to buy in a local store and, if they intend to buy online, they usually go by way of search engines.
Needless to say, if you are not showing up during those searches, you are missing out on a lot of business.
That’s why search engine optimization is so important. It takes you to the top of the search rankings where all the prospective buyer or your target audience are looking.
SEO tactics abound, but the ones you should prioritize include:
- Effective keyword research what searchers are seeking
- Researching the competition to see how searcher’s needs are currently being met
- Create much better content than your competition
- Optimize your posts to enable search bots to know what your content is about quickly
- Get quality backlinks to prove that you have the best content for any targeted keyword
Do these and you should find yourself rising through the ranks in no time.
External links rank among the top three most important factors that determine to rank on the Google search engine results page, the other two being quality content and Google RankBrain.
This makes sense as backlinks are to your content what reviews are to a business online. You can talk about how great your content is until you are blue in the face, but nobody will take you seriously until other credible people still talking about how great your content is.
Getting quality external links consists so many tactics ranging from the smart use of social media and email marketing to effective blogger outreach.
However, it all starts with creating content that is first and foremost worth linking to. So, don’t be a slouch when it comes to creating and providing content.