Alas!Unfortunately while registering the domain name with Bluehost, I have misspelled the domain name, Now I do want to change the primary domain name In Bluehost, so can I change my domain name after registration? Anyone help me to get rid of my issue with the domain name?
Yeah sure, I’ll help you to change the primary domain name In Bluehost account and It’s an easy process to change the primary domains in Bluehost hosting account. so follow my instructions carefully so that you can easily change your primary domain name in Bluehost.
Bluehost is one of the best hosting providers in the world, Bluehost offers each and every hosting need to their customers, and in Bluehost, you can add subdomains, and you can change the primary domain name In Bluehost, and you can do many settings in cPanel according to your requirements.
One of the best features is, you can change the domain name in Bluehost by following simple quick steps, Today I’m going to guide you about “how to change the primary domain name in Bluehost”.
Before going to change the primary domain name In Bluehost, first, you need to review the instructions, pay attention to read all the instructions carefully so that we can move ahead with the process.
What You Should Know Before Renaming Your Account:
1) The complete process to change the primary domain name in Bluehost will take 20 Min to 5 Hrs, Basically, it will depend on your size of your account.
2) Your earlier account Usernames, passwords, database files will remain unchanged.
3) Your data will remain unchanged but recommended to backup your website, database files in your local computer.
4) You need to move all new primary domain files into the public_html directory(this step is most important because this directory will be the point with new primary domain).
5) Your new domain name will be a point to the public_html directory itself.
6) If you have any forwarders on your old domain then those forwarders will be deleted on the new primary domain name in Bluehost.
7) All the custom DNS changes will vanish on the old domain, you need to do redone again with the new primary domain name and Cloudflare also deactivated on the domain.
These are the instructions, you need to keep in mind before going to change the primary domain name in Bluehost.
How to Change the Primary Domain Name In Bluehost?
Every domain provider have the service to change registered domain name for multiple times and some hosting provider have costing money to change your domain name, some hosting providers are offering free service to change the primary domain name.
In Bluehost, you can change the primary domain name anytime and with free of cost, you can change your domain name with Bluehost.
In Bluehost, you can change the primary domain name at any time and with free of cost, you can change your domain name in Bluehost.
You required Mentioned information to Rename Your Account:
- First, you need to provide current primary domain on your account.
- New Primary Domain Information.
- You need to accept terms and conditions for moving ahead with the process.
Now to change the primary domain in Bluehost, you need to provides all the above-mentioned details with Bluehost support team.
You must contact support team to get change your primary domain name in Bluehost, with free of cost they will do the service.
FAQs About Domain Name changes:
Q) Can I change my domain name after registration in Bluehost?
A) Yes, You can change your domain name by following above-mentioned steps in Bluehost.
Q) Can change domain name in Bluehost will cost?
A) No, its free of cost, you can change your domain name by contacting Bluehost support team.
These all the complete information about to change the primary domain name in Bluehost, Hope you are aware of the process to change your domain name.
Do You have any Queries? Need help? Just drop your valuable comments, I’ll get back to you soon to resolve it.
Coupons & Offers Available to buy hosting plans: Check Here.
Latest coupon codes for Web Hosting: Click Here and activate.